Recipe: Perfect Carrot and Almond swiss roll with 680x482 Resolution
Carrot and Almond swiss roll.
You can cook Carrot and Almond swiss roll using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Carrot and Almond swiss roll
- Prepare 3/4 kg of Carrots Grated.
- It’s 1/2 litre of whole milk.
- It’s 1 tin of condensed milk.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of Ghee for carrot halwa 1 table spoon for almond halwa.
- Prepare 2 cup of Almond powder.
Carrot and Almond swiss roll step by step
- Method for almond halwa:- In a pan add ghee and condensed milk bring it to boil and add almond powder and stir until it forms a dough. Remove from gas and on a board roll it in a tube. Leave it a side and let it cool..
- Method for carrot halwa:- Mix carrots and milk in a pan, bring to a boil. Cook on low flame, stirring occasionally, till milk dries up. Add 1 tin of Sweetened Condensed Milk and continue cooking on low flame, stirring occasionally, till it dries up and leaves side. Add the ghee and cook for another 10 minutes..
- In a grease proof tray line it with cling film and spread it thinly. Put the almond roll on top of carrot halwa and roll it like Swiss roll. Let it se for 1 hour in fridge before serving.
- You can also decorate with moulds doing one layer of carrot halwa and the second of almond. I have done in green colour and carrot as normal..
DISCLAIMER: This image is provided only for personal use. If you found any images copyrighted to yours, please contact us and we will remove it. We don't intend to display any copyright protected images.