Chocolate Almond Spread. The whole thing is made in the food processor, and you'll definitely need to use one to get a smooth, creamy texture in your spread. This recipe is delicious as a spread over toast for breakfast, a quick snack dip for fruit, or an indulgent chocolate almond butter dessert. No matter how you use it, this cocoa almond spread is a lovely mixture of roasted almonds and the richness of chocolate.
Now what if you like your spread a little sweeter? Go ahead and add more sugar after you taste it. For a deep chocolate flavor, use Dutch processed cocoa powder. You can cook Chocolate Almond Spread using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Almond Spread
- It’s 2 cups of roasted unsalted almonds.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of coconut oil (melted).
- Prepare 100 g of dark chocolate (70% Lindt).
- It’s 2 tablespoon of honey (see notes).
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
Using a food processor or high powered blender, add almonds, salt, vanilla and stevia and blend until chopped well. In a small bowl melt baking chocolate and coconut oil in the microwave for about a minute. Organic, all-natural, dark chocolate almond spread, that is gluten-free, vegan and kosher! Enhanced with lentils for added nutrients like iron and fiber.
Chocolate Almond Spread step by step
- Roughly chop dark chocolate.
- Blend the almonds in food processor until runny.
- Add the dark chocolate in to the processor and combine..
- Add the honey and vanilla extract. Blend well as it will turn a little chunky at this time..
- While it is blending, pour in the melted coconut oil.
- Blend until smooth or desired texture.
Broma is the perfect snack for any time of day. Add on bread, oatmeal, in a smoothie or eat it straight out of the jar! Spread it on bread, graham crackers, apples or whole grain pretzels, warm it and pour over your favorite ice cream! Or simply enjoy straight from the spoon. This dairy-free, organic dark chocolate spread is made in Vancouver with REAL ingredients only: organic dry roasted almonds & vegan Fair Trade dark chocolate.