Recipe: Tasty My Rhubarb & Apple Crumble with 680x482 Resolution
My Rhubarb & Apple Crumble.
You can have My Rhubarb & Apple Crumble using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of My Rhubarb & Apple Crumble
- You need 400 g of Rhubarb chopped.
- It’s 3 of Apples chopped.
- You need 2 tbls of Brown Sugar.
- It’s 1 pinch of Cinnamon.
- You need of Make the Apple crumble….
My Rhubarb & Apple Crumble step by step
- Add 1/4 Cup water to a saucepan add the rhubarb and apple? Sugar and cinnamon bring to the boil then turn down the heat and cook until soft..
- Make the Crumble ready and preheat the oven 170 °C.
- Add the Rubarb when cooked to a greased bowl..
- Add the crumbled pastry to the top and put in the oven for 15-20 minutes until browned on top..
- Serve with custard or cream / Whipped cream.
DISCLAIMER: This image is provided only for personal use. If you found any images copyrighted to yours, please contact us and we will remove it. We don't intend to display any copyright protected images.